Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Review of Swiss Army 3.4 oz spray TESTER for men by Swiss Army


Smells of Summer

By Blackspeare the Poet from Fort Mill, SC on 5/6/2010

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Pros: Draws Compliments, Great Smell, Long-Lasting, Great Value, Clean & Fresh

Best Uses: Daily Use

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

Fragrance Type: Fresh/Aquatic, Citrus/Fruity

I love Swiss Army; I smelled it on another guy and felt weird asking him what he was wearing but I had too because it was different. Now my brother is wearing Swiss Army because of me. I was walking in the mall and an older woman walked past with her husband, stopped and grabbed my arm to ask what I was wearing. She then said to her husband, "that's what you're getting for Christmas."

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment